Interim Behavioral Health Director
Behavioral Health Directors play a pivotal role in developing, planning and supervising services while making critical decisions for running the day-to-day operations and providing a high-standard of patient care.
Our Interim Behavioral Health Professional is BSN and Masters prepared with 25+ years’ experience to include leadership/management oversight ranging from small hospital units to large freestanding and multi-site behavioral health organizations in the for-profit and not-for-profit settings.
- Possesses a high-level of clinical knowledge, team-building, critical thinking, organizational change management, quality improvement, and patient relations.
- Proven history of developing and implementing action plans to meet organizational goals; while providing high-quality patient care.
- Specializes in Adult, Geriatric, and Adolescent Psychiatric Services as well as Addiction Programs in inpatient/residential and outpatient settings.
- Review of all people, processes, and systems making recommendations and implementing action plans for improvement.
- Knowledgeable of Federal, State and Joint Commission requirements/standards, assuring program compliance.
American Consultants’ search service offers a substantially discounted initial engagement fee, and provides greater exclusivity than a contingent search, without the obligation or high cost of the typical search agreement.