Interim Chief Financial Officer
Our Interim Chief Financial Officer possesses the following attributes:
- A highly accomplished executive with over 20 years in the full spectrum of healthcare.
- Demonstrated success in cash management, cost reduction and strategic planning.
- P&L experience, knowledge of regulatory issues, hospital operations, and budgetary process with a strong commitment to maintaining the highest quality of care.
- Demonstrated success in physician relations, human resources management, business development and team building.
- Improved Accounts Receivable collections by improving tracking and reporting capabilities and motivating staff.
- Specialized in decreasing AR days.
To discuss this or any of our other candidates, please contact Marty Fitzgerald.