Interim Chief Nursing Officer, MSN, MBA
Our Interim Chief Nursing Officer, MSN, MBA possesses the following attributes:
- Improved employee engagement.
- Improved patient satisfaction scores to 90th percentile and above.
- Reduced medication errors and falls.
- Responsible for leadership development in the organization.
- Decreased agency staffing and departments functioning at higher productivity.
- Developed customer service and service recovery programs.
- Gross revenue increased 27%.
- Decreased turnover rate in nursing.
To discuss this or any of our other candidates, please contact Marty Fitzgerald.