Interim Director, RN, MNSc, OCN
Our Interim Director, RN, MNSc, OCN possesses the following attributes:
- Assessed the infusion needs and made recommendations to support increased demand.
- Made recommendations on the space and personnel utilization in a rapidly growing oncology clinic.
- Developed new job description for the director position to recruit a permanent leader to meet changing demands.
- Ensured program’s compliance with state, local, and federal regulations, including CMS, TJC, and American College of Surgeons
- Oversaw implementation of new care delivery models.
- Cost effective service and improved patient care.
- Significantly reducing overtime costs, and improving department productivity by 30%.
- Established admissions, assessment, treatment, and referral processes for the oncology service line.
- Led Lean Management Project, increasing patient satisfaction, and improving employee morale in the oncology outpatient departments.
To discuss this or any of our other candidates, please contact Marty Fitzgerald.