Interim Director of Women and Children’s Services
Our Interim Director of Women and Children’s Services possesses the following attributes:
- Proven leadership, engaging employees to achieve improved patient and physician satisfaction.
- Dedication to quality as evidenced by expertise and support of patient safety initiatives, core measures and regulatory compliance.
- Leader and resource for multiple surveys, including Joint Commission.
- Restructured and implemented Healthy Beginnings.
- Responsible for all aspects of program development.
- Implemented and planned new programs.
- Maintain a safe clinical environment with quality assurance and patient satisfaction being top priorities.
- Maintain budgets.
To discuss this or any of our other candidates, please contact Marty Fitzgerald.