Interim Chief Nursing Officer
Our Interim Chief Nursing Officer possesses the following attributes:
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Management of operations including labor productivity, budget development and control, program design, program management, strategic planning and implementation, regulatory standards, union negotiation, policy and procedure, team building, and physician relations.
- Provide stabilization within the changing environment of key leadership positions.
- Knowledgeable in Regulatory Agency Standards JC, OSHA, and CMS.
- Analysis of FTE/Staffing/Productivity.
- Staffing Management to meet and exceed productivity levels.
To discuss this or any of our other candidates, please contact Marty Fitzgerald.