Interim Director of Hospital Business Office
Our Interim Director of Hospital Business Office possesses the following attributes:
- Oversee operations of hospital business office functions such as third-party accounts receivable, balance reconciliation, denial and bad debt reporting along with vendor management.
- Manage communication and processes between business office and hospital departments involved in the revenue cycle and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide guidance for collections managers and department directors to resolve internal and external issues.
- Review and enhance billing, collections, payment posting, self-pay and customer service processes for efficiency and best practices.
- Responsible for outstanding A/R, including cash applications, registration and data entry quality, electronic payer interface and complete backend A/R collections.
- Ensure systems are fully functional and maximized and recommend new processes to improve current work flow.
- Monitor daily production of claims, denials and appeals.
- Track key metrics for flow through the revenue cycle such as A/R aging, days outstanding, bad debt ratio, and billing timelines.
To discuss this or any of our other candidates, please contact Marty Fitzgerald.