Interim Director of Emergency Services
Our Interim Director of Emergency Services possesses the following attributes:
- Mentor emerging leaders and front-line staff in emergency department with approximately 30,000 annual visits
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, strategy, staff development, financial management and policy development
- Key player in several highly visible projects, including ED to inpatient flow, low acuity flow project and electronic documentation tools
- Develop triage protocols to route selected patients to ED-affiliated urgent care center
- Provide direct patient care in ED setting for all age groups, from neonatal to geriatric
To discuss this or any of our other candidates, please contact Marty Fitzgerald.