Interim Radiology Director, ARRT
Our Interim Radiology Director, ARRT possesses the following attributes:
- Expert in planning and organizing activities consistent with organizational goals and mission.
- Successful track record of managing finances, facility operations and capital projects while providing the highest quality care.
- Proficient in billing and coding practices.
- Diagnostic radiography and fluoroscopy, CT scan, nuclear medicine, MRI, general and echo vascular ultrasound, and women’s imaging.
- Evaluate patient and staff workflow changes for effectiveness and enhanced efficiencies.
- Maintain an average department productivity rate of 104%.
- Monitor staffing patterns and overtime hours for efficiency.
- Implement changes to increase productivity and patient turnaround times while decreasing overtime and callbacks.
- Add outpatient exam slots to increase department volumes.
- Perform radiographic procedures as needed.
To discuss this or any of our other candidates, please contact Marty Fitzgerald.