Interim CFO, CPA
Interim CFO, CPA
- 20+ years within hospital environments
- Results-driven professional with a comprehensive background in operations management, budgeting, finance, strategic planning, risk management, business development, needs assessment, managed care and contract negotiations. Dynamic and decisive leader with demonstrated initiative, expertise, creativity, and success.
- Expertise in forecasting, business plan/initiative analysis, expense management, costing, and financial reporting. Adept at program development/implementation, budgeting, performance evaluation, staffing, administration, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance.
- Highly skilled in analyzing financial information, resolving discrepancies and recouping delinquent funds. Successful in developing and executing corporate policies/procedures. Skilled in operational organization/streamlining, staff development, motivation and supervision, and attracting/retaining high quality, cohesive teams.
- Quick study with an ability to rapidly achieve organizational integration, easily assimilate job requirements and aggressively employ new ideas, concepts, methods, and technologies. Effective in high stress and fast-paced environments requiring the ability to handle senior level responsibilities. Excellent communication, interpersonal, intuitive, analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and leadership skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments. Energetic and self-motivated team player/builder.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in this candidate. Please provide your contact information and our team will be in touch very shortly. For immediate assistance please contact Marty Fitzgerald at 913-322-3478.